Sunday, December 04, 2005

Reflections of an American Teacher in Israel

I have been teaching in Israel since the beginning of the 2005-2006 (5766) school year. I have been privileged to have a moderately long and relatively successful career in chinuch in the United States. My family and I have wanted to make aliyah for many years but, for one reason or another, we pushed it off. Now, we are in Israel and now I teach in an Israeli institution. (For now, I'd like to withhold further details.)

Certainly, some of my first-year aliyah experiences will find their way into this blog, but, first and foremost, this blog is a public diary of my transition, experience and hopefully-successful growth as I move into the world of Israeli Jewish education.

1 Comments:

Blogger T.Y.I.I. said...

Thanks for your encouragement!

December 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home