Tuesday, June 06, 2006

When I have Time I'll...... (Avot 2:5)

I have been meaning to write about:

- my responses to some comments made about my Yom Yerushalayim post.

- more Yom Yerushalayim thoughts, experiences, etc.
- Shavuot in Israel

- the Salute to Israel Parade in New York this past Sunday (I think I'll still write about that one)

- a cab driver that taught me about the "have's" and the "have-nots"

Life happens fast. I have not had the time that I've wanted to think, reflect and write about the things that are going on.

A comment I made on Rabbi Neil Fleischmann's blog sums up my feelings about this time problem in a different way. See my comment here and Rabbi Fleishmann's response here (at the end).

Sorry. I'll try to get back in soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger rabbi neil fleischmann said...

thanks for reading my blog and for citing me. i love your blog. your thoughts on the parade sparked a lot of thought for me, maybe i'll chime in, but for now i wish you strength.

June 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home